damages to themorphology and physiological processes of plants such as flower shedding, leafscorch, poor fruit quality, excessive transpiration, shortened life span of theplants and low net photosynthesis due to excessive respiration etc. Hence, itis important to maintain air temperature inside the greenhouse rangingbetween
20 oC to 28 oC for better cropgrowth.
Operation of Fan & Pad cooling system
Fan and padsystem is controlled by a thermostat. Thermostatically controlled fans let theoutside air into the greenhouse and remove inside air out of it. The capacityof fan should be 1m3 for each m3 of greenhouse volume per minute so as toensure a complete renewal (or at least three quarters of it) or (50 to 60renewals per hour) under tropical conditions.
Orientation criteria for mounting fan & pad
Theorientation of the multi span greenhouse with fan & pad cooling systemshould be made in such a way to take advantages of prevailing wind direction.Wet pad should be mounted on the wall of greenhouse facing winds and fan on theleeward side. The temperature gradients inside the greenhouse decide the needfor Fan & Pad system. The root vents should be on the leeward side to preventstructural damage to the greenhouse.
Features and Specifications:
- Designed to withstand wind speed of 140 Kmph
- Galvanized Pipe Construction.
- Special Aluminium locking profile to fix covering materials with structure
- Bears, hanging load 15- 25 Kg per Sq. Mt.
- UV stabilized covering materials of Polyethylene film.
- UV Stabilized Sheet 1400 micron for Drainage Sheet.
- Air circulation fans.
- Air Ventilation Fans.
- Cooling Pads.
- Heating system in cold climate.
- Shading Net.
- Prefabricated structure which makes easy to assemble & dissemble.
- Complete structure is assembled with Galvanized Nut-bolts.
- No welding is required.
- Starting and closing of Micro Irrigation System.
Â· Reduction in labour cost
- Less fertilizer requirement, thus reduction in fertilizer cost.
- Low water requirement thus saving in water.
- Less chances of disease attack, thus reduction in disease control cost.
- Higher Efficiency of Water & Fertilizer Use.
- Cultivation in problematic topography.
- Cultivation in problematic soil conditions.
- Cultivation in problematic climate conditions.
- Requires less area to get maximum yield and benefits other Nutrients to the plant.
- Operation of Foggers/ Sprinkler/ Drip System as required.
- Operation of air circulation fan
- Operation of heating system.
- Secondary hardening nursery of Tissue cultured plant.
- Growth / Production of rare plants.
Â· Cauliflower,Cabbage, Okra, Bitter Gourd, Onion, Coriander, Spinach, Chilli, Radish etc.
Â· Â· Flowers : Gerbera, Orchid, etc.